Customer Support Specialist
EliseAI develops cutting-edge conversational AI technology for industries fundamental to our lives: housing and healthcare. Everything is built on the foundation of health and home. Broken systems or ineffective processes in these domains have a disproportionate impact on our quality of life and society’s overall wellbeing. Conversely, any solution or technology that solves problems in these areas will have an impact that ripples far beyond them. That’s the only kind of impact we are interested in having at EliseAI. If you get excited by the thought of working really hard on these kinds of problems, then EliseAI is the right place for you.
About The Customer Support Team:
EliseAI’s Customer Support team are subject matter experts responsible for solving issues and answering questions for our customers. Our Support Specialists possess in-depth system knowledge on our individual client configurations and systems and configuration data access. The Support team works with other internal teams to troubleshoot customer issues and ensure the best possible customer experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Deeply understand our systems, customers, and how they work best together
- How we onboard clients and translate their preferences into our system’s settings.
- How our integrations work with client email, calendar, CRM, and property management systems.
- How our clients’ businesses work and how issues they report impact their operations.
- Provide excellent, customer-obsessed support to our clients
- Quickly, clearly, and professionally communicate with clients to understand their issues, reproduction steps, and the business impact they’re causing.
- Resolve issues by providing empathetic, over-the-top, extra-mile customer service.
- Prioritize your time according to the impact of the issue on our clients’ businesses.
- Advise clients on best practices for configuring and interacting with their AI Assistant.
- Investigate and document bugs
- Investigate the root cause and impact of issues using SQL queries, logs, and other sources of data.
- Write highly effective ClickUp tickets that provide clear descriptions of the issue, how to reproduce the issue, the business impact the issue is having, and relevant documents that will help prioritize the issue and quickly solve it.
- Communicate bug fixes to our clients, confirm the issue is solved, and share these updates with your team members.
Skills we’re looking for:
- 1+ years in a Customer Support Specialist position or an equivalent role
- Experience with support software and CRMs (e.g., Zendesk, Salesforce)
- Demonstrated technical proficiency such as a computer science degree, bootcamp certificate, or previous work experience
- Bias towards data-driven decision-making and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Willing to work in person at NYC headquarters with your team 4-5 days per week
Nice to haves include:
- Computer Science degree, bootcamp certificate, or equivalent
- Experience building your own projects using low code / no code tools such as Retool or Airtable
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets or Excel
- Familiarity with DataDog or other similar event logging software
- Familiarity with Postman or other API testing tools
- Familiarity with Mode
- Experience writing SQL queries
In addition to the growth and impact you’ll have at EliseAI, we offer competitive salaries along with the following benefits:
- Equity in the company in the form of stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100%
- Fully paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k benefits
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Our brand new Midtown south office with an open floor plan, fully stocked kitchen, and company paid lunch
- Fun company social events through our Elise and the City program
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
Job Compensation Range:
The salary range for this role is $60,000 - $75,000. EliseAI offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, and a comprehensive benefits & perks package. Exact compensation is determined based on a number of factors including experience, skill level, location and qualifications which are assessed during the interview process. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided by our Recruiting Team during the hiring process.
EliseAI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Growth and impact. It’s not often that you can get in on the ground floor of a funded startup that’s scaling. That means that instead of following a playbook, you’ll be writing it. Every single day you will be challenged to identify how we can scale and execute on it. You’ll learn what works when you succeed and what doesn’t when you fail. Either way, the rest of the team will be here to support you.