Customer Support Representative - GMT
Brief summary of role:
Customer Support Representatives are experts in front-line customer support. As a Customer Support Representative, you are expected to have an intensely strong work ethic, positive demeanor, and strong organizational skills. You’ll listen, guide, train and support our customers to the best possible outcome quickly with every interaction.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a strong customer and revenue base to build a world-class community of next-generation construction leaders. We have a great story to tell, our customers are changing how the world is built, and we need you to help get the word out. This role is a remote role and will be working the hours of 9am-6pm GMT.
What you will be doing:
- Accurately, efficiently, and promptly answer questions about the company’s products and/or features
- Professionally resolve inquiries and issues by listening, guiding, training and troubleshooting our customers to the best possible outcome quickly
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in each and every interaction with our customers
- Analyze and monitor key user and operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings
- Promote an environment for renewal by ensuring there are no technical barriers to the customer’s ongoing success
- Cultivate an in depth understanding of the company’s technology, products, and services, including working with other teams to stay ahead of the curve on upcoming releases and betas
- Collaborate effectively with all cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues
- Support OpenSpace’s culture, assist in defining and scaling our support team
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years exp of direct customer facing support experience for a technically complex product
- 2+ years exp working in a SaaS environment
- Self-motivated, independent learner, eager to expand product and industry knowledge
- Team player who also works well independently
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and working relationship with peers and co-workers
- Highly organized with strong troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to actively listen and communicate clearly with the ability to explain complicated things simply
- Experience with the construction software or construction industry is a plus but not required
OpenSpace welcomes employees from varied backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our diverse community. OpenSpace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Something looks off?