Customer Success Executive
About us 🏢
We’re an award-winning LegalTech-meets-PropTech start-up focused on automating the legal portion of any property transaction. Orbital Witness’ technology is already relied on by 1000s of lawyers and commercial property professionals at a wide array of blue-chip firms. Customers include every one of the UK’s magic circle law firms (Clifford Chance, Linklaters, Allen & Overy, Freshfields, Slaughter & May) as well as many other prestigious organisations across legal and beyond (incl. Tesla, Marks & Spencer).
Having recently closed a Series A funding round led by Parker89 🎉 , this is an exciting moment to join Orbital Witness. This funding round comes off the back of a year in which our revenues doubled and we’re now growing our talented team, as well as launching a new AI product to transform residential property transactions…
Property is the world’s largest asset class and - whilst disrupting an 150 year old industry isn’t easy - we believe change is inevitable. We’re backed by the best, with investors including some of the world’s largest real estate and insurance companies (incl. JLL, First American Financial and Investec) as well as LocalGlobe and Seedcamp (who backed tech unicorns Zoopla, Wise, UiPath), Outward VC, Seedcamp, Portfolio Ventures and Realty Corporation.
Check out 👉 this video 👈 to find out more from our leadership team to gain insight into our vision, future plans, and exciting series A funding news!
Our vision 🏆
We believe that property transactions in this century shouldn't still rely on busy lawyers checking through documents and writing reports. We're building an automated AI solution for property diligence to make transactions more efficient and transparent for everyone.
Our mission 💪🏽
Our mission is to help any professional or individual involved in a property transaction to properly understand what they are getting into, from the outset, before incurring legal fees.
Our values 🐸
- We are Bold & Ambitious ⚡ (changing an entire industry is hard!)
- We give Power to our People 💪 (we give exceptional people autonomy to succeed)
- We Question or Commit 🙋 ****(we welcome debate, but love reaching quick decisions)
- … and we Eat that Frog! 🐸 (we take on the hardest thing first)
Role Overview 🔎
As a Customer Success Executive, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the success and satisfaction of Orbital Witness customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone in the early stages of their CS career who is ready get stuck in and gain invaluable experience (with plenty of coaching & support!)
You’ll get a chance to: 👩💻 👨💻
- Be our first CS hire focused on our brand-new AI product, partnering closely with senior leadership. You’ll help to develop CS strategy for a new product line within an already successful business.
- Gain full-stack CS experience across all stages of the customer journey (incl. adoption, retention, expansion).
- Be the face of Orbital Witness to our customers - swiftly onboarding new organisations, ensuring quick adoption and driving maximum ROI.
- Build strong customer relationships by interacting with key stakeholders, understanding their business goals and becoming their trusted advisor.
- Work collaboratively across our business (incl. with Product, Sales & Marketing). You’ll serve as the voice of the customer internally, influencing our product roadmap and identifying opportunities for expansion.
You should apply if you have: ✍️
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer success, account management, or another customer-facing role, with a track record of exceeding personal targets and KPIs.
If you’ve never worked in CS before but have relevant experience (e.g. in broader SaaS, legal or property environments) and would like to make the transition, get in touch! We’re open to discussing 🙂
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You’re confident and articulate when interacting with customers … and know how to have fun along the way.
- A scale-mindset. You’re organised, data-driven, love dashboards and experimenting with new tools.
- The flexibility to adapt to evolving customer needs and organisational changes.
- An understanding of the importance of data hygiene and CRM upkeep.
CRM system = Customer Relationship Management system. At Orbital Witness we use Hubspot, but experience with Hubspot specifically isn’t necessary!
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience working in legal, real estate or SaaS environments.
- Basic Salary of £35k + commission
- Flexible working hours and location where you can choose to work from your home, the office or 40+ other TOG offices in London. Our office HQ is based near Farringdon station just beside Leather Lane market with great food, coffee and a constant supply of office snacks/drinks
- 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Professional equipment and personal learning and development budget along with training opportunities to learn and develop both your technical abilities and soft skills
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Access to the Spill Mental Health Support platform
- Generous parental leave policy
- An inclusive community of colleagues where we enjoy all-company off-sites, lunches and team socials
We value diversity at Orbital Witness, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. We’d love to hear from you even if you don’t match all of the above criteria or are seeking other opportunities that we’re not currently advertising.