Growth Marketing Associate
Re-Leased Property Software
Does driving innovation and enriching our human experience through technology make you tick? At Re-Leased our vision is to shape the future of Commercial Real Estate and drive better outcomes for people, property and planet.
Our cloud-based commercial property management software is designed to specifically meet the needs of commercial property owners and property managers and make Commercial Real Estate simple and seamless for all parties.
As a Growth Marketing Associate, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue expansion and lead generation through innovative outreach strategies, harnessing cutting-edge technology and AI methods. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute data-driven campaigns, enhance user engagement, and optimize conversion rates across various platforms.
Your insights and analyses will inform marketing decisions and help shape the direction of growth initiatives. Working closely with the VP of Marketing and Strategic Operations Director, you will contribute to SEO strategies, refine content, and develop new engagement tactics. Your expertise in competitive analysis and market trends will uncover growth opportunities and customer needs.
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) by creating, executing and analysing expansive outreach strategies, utilising new technology and AI methods.
- Develop A/B tests, generative AI experiments, and novel tactics to enhance conversion rates and user interaction across platforms such as LinkedIn, email and more.
- Deliver actionable data analysis for segmented campaigns to the wider marketing team, applying growth optimisation techniques for user categorisation and segmentation of a large database.
- Work closely with VP Marketing to create and execute effective SEO strategies and refining content through cutting-edge advancements.
- Partner with the sales team run prospect engagement campaigns
- Monitor and refine the performance of growth campaigns and tactics to ensure optimal ROI and attainment of growth targets.
- Utilise marketing automation tools and CRM systems to streamline workflows and elevate customer experiences throughout their journey.
- Assist in establishing a recurring marketing growth model for mass database engagement, personalisation and segmentation.
- 2-3 years of professional experience with a keen passion to learn and explore new technologies (in any field, marketing experience desirable but not required).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to overcome challenges and drive growth.
- Proficiency in using analytics tools, CRM systems, marketing automation platforms, and A/B testing tools would be fantastic, but not a must have.
- Familiarity with technology business models, customer lifecycle, and industry trends.
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Our culture is very important to us too, and we strongly believe in living out our core values:
- People First: One team globally; our people and customers always come first.
- Find a Way: Like a river, we find a way around all obstacles
- Win or Learn: Our journey for improvement never ends; enjoy the ride!
Why Join Re-Leased?
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with a successful, growing, global Saas business where we encourage thought diversity and driving new ideas. We offer a genuine opportunity to enjoy a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment and the chance to become part of an award winning team. In addition to other benefits, all our employees will get an Individual Health Insurance Policy and can choose to join our Employee Share Option Plan to get shares in Re-Leased.
To express an interest please submit your details and tell us your story!