Account Executive - Dallas-Fort Worth
Re-Leased Property Software
Does driving innovation and enriching our human experience through technology make you tick? At Re-Leased our vision is to shape the future of Commercial Real Estate and drive better outcomes for people., property and planet.
Our cloud-based commercial property management software is designed to specifically meet the needs of commercial property owners and property managers and make Commercial Real Estate simple and seamless for all parties.
To accelerate our growth, we are looking for a seasoned and ambitious Account Executive who will be responsible for developing and cultivating a sales territory and selling Re-Leased to prospective clients. As an Account Executive, you will be building relationships and selling into Commercial Real Estate firms including landlords, property managers and accountants. You’ll represent our brand and move our mission forward, running a full sales cycle from prospecting through closing.
Focused on internal promotion, you’ll be buying into a career program that looks to develop YOU – our future account executives, who will enable us to continue on our path of global sales growth, profitability and success.
- Accountable for developing and nurturing relationships with Commercial Real Estate executives (Owners/Landlords, Property Managers, Accountants etc.)
- Run a full sales cycles from prospecting through to closing
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets and ensure a high level of activity to build pipeline to greater than 4x ARR target for future periods
- Understand and be the champion of Re-Leased in the market and act as a representative and the face of the Re-Leased brand and build exceptional relationships
- Develop deep knowledge of the Commercial Real Estate industry, and major companies within region and nationally
- Conduct heavy identification, research, profiling and outbound prospecting with call and email campaigns to new sales opportunities for a designated territory with a hunter mentality
- Collaborate effectively with the Marketing, Product, Partnerships, Customer, Sales and Finance teams to identify and nurture new sales opportunities
- 3+ years of B2B software/SaaS sales experience with a track record of selling integrated solutions is preferred
- Demonstrated track record in opening opportunities and closing new business over a sustained period while exceeding sales targets
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology
- A confident, assertive self-starter who is extremely organized, competitive and goal driven
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with ability to demonstrate software to prospects
Our culture is very important to us too, and we strongly believe in living out our core values:
- People First: One team globally; our people and customers always come first.
- Find a Way: Like a river, we find a way around all obstacles
- Win or Learn: Our journey for improvement never ends; enjoy the ride!
Why Join Re-Leased?
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with a successful, growing, global Saas business where we encourage thought diversity and driving new ideas. We offer a genuine opportunity to enjoy a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment and the chance to become part of an award winning team. In addition to other benefits, all our employees will get an Individual Health Insurance Policy and can choose to join our Employee Share Option Plan to get shares in Re-Leased.
To express an interest please submit your details and tell us your story!