Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
What we do and why we do it
As the leading end-to-end investment platform for single-family rental homes (SFR), our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective, and simple. We successfully merge our passion for helping investors build wealth through real estate with cutting edge technology that transforms the way they do it.
How it’s going (and growing)
With a talented team of 400+ Roofsters, our collaborative, can-do culture is what fuels our growth. Early last year we closed on our Series E, raising $240 million, and have offices in California, Texas, and New York as well as many remote opportunities. Our growth includes recent acquisitions of Great Jones (full-service property management), Stessa (financial management software) to empower customers with a seamless way to acquire, manage, and track their investment properties on one platform, and Rent Prep (tenant screening and placement service for landlords).
Under our roof
We get a lot of attention for our innovation—like being on the Forbes Fintech 50 and Red Herring 100—but we’re most proud of being recognized as a Great Place to Work® (Check out our reviews!). We’re nice, get things done, and have fun. We champion professional growth and work-life balance.
We are looking for a Workplace Coordinator to join our team and help to coordinate our Dallas office site. As an ideal candidate, you are comfortable being the point person for all things related to keeping an officerunning smoothly. This means you are excited to work onsite in our Dallas office. You are detail oriented, and extremely organized. You are able to anticipate needs. You have superior customer service skills and are comfortable being the face and the voice of the Company for all visitors and external inquiries/vendors.
This will be a full-time role at our Dallas Location (717 N. Harwood Street).
What You Will Do:
- Facilities Management: Responsible for the management and maintenance of the office space, equipment, and supplies. They must ensure that the office is well maintained, safe and secure for all employees, visitors, and clients.
- Office Supplies: Maintain the office supplies inventory and ordering new supplies as needed. They must ensure that office supplies are always available to staff, including but not limited to stationery, coffee, printer paper and toners.
- Vendor management: Responsible for managing vendor relationships and ensuring that vendors provide high quality services at a reasonable cost. They must also ensure that vendors follow established protocols and comply with contract terms.
- Communication and Coordination: Communicate with employees, visitors, and clients to ensure they have all the necessary information they need. You will also coordinate schedules, meetings, and events to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Health and Safety: Responsible for ensuring that the office is compliant with health and safety regulations. They must also ensure that employees are aware of health and safety procedures and follow them.
- Administrative Support: Provides administrative support to the team.
- Sustainability: Responsible for ensuring that the office is environmentally sustainable, including recycling and reducing waste. They must also ensure that the office meets all environmental regulations.
What You Bring With You:
- Uphold and deliver a delightful customer experience for all visitors and employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Solid knowledge of facility management, vendor management, and health and safety regulations.
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits package!
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (70%)
Flexible time off and sick days
We exhibit an upbeat and collaborative work culture
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
See more open positions at Roofstock
Something looks off?