Implementation Project Manager
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Implementation Project Manager
What you'll be doing
- Serve as the primary project manager to customers while coordinating multiple, simultaneous implementations of SwiftConnect products.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers during project delivery and proactively identify and mitigate any issues that may arise.
- Foster strong relationships with customers, acting as a trusted advisor throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively with customers to understand their requirements and goals, and ensure they receive the highest level of support and satisfaction throughout their entire customer journey.
- Collaborate with customers and internal teams to define project objectives and scope.
- Lead the implementation of various SwiftConnect solutions for customers.
- Manage multiple customer projects from initiation to launch, ensuring projects are on time, within scope and budget.
- Oversee the entire project lifecycle, including planning, execution, and closure.
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans and ensure all team members understand their roles and responsibilities in executing the project.
- Monitor project progress and report on status to stakeholders, providing clear and concise updates on project timelines, risks, and issues.
- Ensure project documentation is accurate and current and that all stakeholders have access to the appropriate project information.
- Conduct testing and validation ensuring successful functionality and deployment of SwiftConnect solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve implementation issues promptly to minimize downtime.
- Coordinate training and support activities to enable a smooth transition to operational use of software.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to assess project success and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product, and Engineering, to ensure customer success and resolve issues.
- Act as a customer advocate internally and provide feedback to our product and engineering teams to improve our products and services.
- Contribute to various department initiatives, such as creating documentation and improving implementation methodologies and best practices.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date customer records in our Project Management and CRM systems.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in software implementation project management in the software-as-a-service industry.
- Experience working with Access Control Systems or related access control industry technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop a thorough understanding of enterprise products and services.
- Proven track record of successfully deploying enterprise-level customer projects.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop and implement project plans, monitor project progress, and manage multiple customer implementation projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with customers, stakeholders, and team members.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate risks and issues.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment, take initiative, and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them in simple language with customers.
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness in work.
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce and project management software.