Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
What you'll be doing
- Execute the technical aspects of implementing our software solutions, including installation, configuration, customization, and integration.
- Take ownership of the customer solution design, technical documentation, and product deployment to ensure successful adoption of our software solution.
- Provide technical guidance during the planning, onboarding, and deployment phases.
- Build and maintain customer/partner environments for API/SDK development.
- Work with the Customer Success Manager to manage and prioritize implementation project tasks and provide regular updates on progress.
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues and provide resolutions to ensure successful implementation and customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical support to customers during implementation and post-implementation.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, act as subject matter expert to provide superior technical support to our customers.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the implementation process to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to various department continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for the implementation process.
- Advocate for customers internally and provide feedback to our product and engineering teams to improve our products and services.
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to provide feedback on product features and enhancements and assist in evaluating new releases to ensure quality and accuracy of application.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in software implementation or technical project management.
- Results-oriented with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and technical solutions.
- Experience working with Access Control Systems.
- Practical experience working with databases (PostgreSQL, SQL).
- Practical experience working with various programming languages (GOlang is preferred).
- Strong technical knowledge of APIs and SDKs (iOS, Android, and React Native).
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud-based solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple implementation projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with customers and internal teams to achieve successful outcomes.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.